Flawless skin with an even skin tone makes you feel confident and create an everlasting impression on others. Every day, the skin is exposed to pollutants, sun exposure, dirt, hormonal changes, unhealthy diets, and stress. This leads to many skin issues, such as acne, pimples, tan lines, uneven skin tone, blemishes, and more. Excessive sun exposure, acne scars, or hormonal changes can cause the development of dark spots. Tanning and dark spots result in uneven skin tone, which can be embarrassing. Natural home remedies and treatments are a good way to reduce tan and remove dark spots to get an even skin tone. In this article, we will share a few natural and effective home remedies to prepare the best product for dark spots and tan removal.
Why do dark spots and tan appear on the face?
Before the remedies, let's find out the cause of dark spots and tan on the face. The two main factors for dark spots are tissue damage and hyperpigmentation caused by long-term exposure to the sun. Due to its sensitivity to harmful sun rays, Indian skin produces an excess of melanin, a substance that determines skin colour. The presence of too much melanin results in a tan. Other factors like waxing, acne treatments, pimples, and excessive scrubbing can lead to dark spots on the face. Natural home remedies are cost-effective and natural ways to remove dark spots and skin tanning.
Removing tan at home using tried-and-true remediesAcne, dark spots, and pimples are not new problems for women. They have been dealing with it for ages. Naturally, there are many home remedies to treat dark spots and tan with success. Our kitchens are full of ingredients that have magical healing properties, antioxidants, and antibacterial effects. Let's check out these tried and tested methods using some magical ingredients:
- Turmeric Powder - Turmeric healing properties are known to everyone. It's been used in many beauty products because of its healing and Ayurvedic properties. You can apply turmeric and gram flour with water as a face pack and gently remove it with water by scrubbing it. It helps to reduce sun tan, and turmeric will brighten your complexion. Another quick remedy is to mix turmeric with honey and apply the paste on your face for 10-20mins and wash off with lukewarm water. This works as a good sun tan removal face wash, and turmeric certainly helps to brighten the skin and reduce dark spots. Biotique Papaya Deep Cleanse Face Wash contain wild turmeric and is a good face wash to remove tan.
- Papaya Extract - Papaya is a powerful ingredient to get rid of dark spots, pigmentation, and tan. It contains bleaching, scrubbing, bacteria-fighting, de-inflammatory, rejuvenating, and brightening capabilities. Take ripened papaya, mash the papaya, and mix it with honey. Then apply this paste over the face and let it dry for 15-20 mins. Wash it off with lukewarm water and get glowy skin in no time. For an affordable alternative to all this hassle and mess, you also can try Papaya Deep Cleanse Face Wash, the biotique face wash for dark spots, and Papaya Tan Removal Brightening & Revitalizing Face Scrub to get all the benefits of papaya and wild turmeric.
- Coffee - Coffee scrub works like a wonder for dark spots and promotes even skin tone. You can take half tbsp of coffee powder and mix it with half tbsp of honey and lemon juice. Apply this paste on the dark spots and tanned areas. Massage it gently on the skin, leave it for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Coffee has antioxidant properties, and it helps to reenergize the skin. You can also use Biotique Coffee Energizing Face Scrub, made of all-natural ingredients, if you want to avoid all this trouble with home remedies.
- Tea tree oil - Tea tree has healing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It will effectively heal the blemishes and scars to prevent them from becoming dark spots. Mix tea tree oil with honey and apply it all over the affected area for the best results. Biotique Tea Tree Skin Clearing Day Gel Spf 30 is a good alternative to this home remedy and can be used as a sun tan removal cream.
- Tomatoes - Tomatoes have a substance called lycopene which works as a natural sunscreen for the skin. Massage the tomato juice nicely on your skin before stepping out in the sun. You can also mix it with honey, which helps to moisturize and nourish the skin. You can also squeeze some tomato pulp and add it with lemon juice to apply as a face pack to lighten the dark spots and tan from the skin. Biotique Fruit Brightening Depigmentation & Tan Removal Face Pack contains tomato and is excellent product for tan removal.
- Potato Juice - As many of us know, potato juice is a natural bleaching agent. It works effectively in removing sun tan. Take a raw potato and take out the juice by grating it and squeezing it. Apply this juice over the tanned area, leave for 10-15 mins, and then wash with plain water. It gives you an instant glow and reduces the dark spots.
- Aloe Vera - Alovera, the superhero for all skin issues. It has healing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to heal acne scars effectively and gives clear skin. Slit an aloe vera leaf, scrape out the gel from the inside, and massage the gel on the face nicely on the skin twice a day and see how your dark spots disappear.
Each person has different skin, and if the home remedies mentioned earlier do not work for you or cause some skin irritation, you can always trust Biotique products for dark spots and tan removal. Tan removal products from this brand contain all these natural ingredients. Use Fresh Pimple Control Face Wash, the best Biotique face wash for pimples and dark spots, to clear your skin daily. Biotique is a topmost beauty brand that provides the best products for removal. You can browse the website to find out more about their tan removal, pigmentation, and skin brightening products. The products are all made from natural ingredients, have a long shelf life, and are suitable for all skin types.