Oily skin is quite hard to take care of and manage. It has excessive oil production that leads to many skin problems. Examples include acne, blackheads, clogged pores, and excessive shine. Oil-free moisturizers are revolutionary for getting fresh, balanced, and healthy skin. Gel-based, water-based, and oil-free moisturizers are available. With these light-weighing products, you can get rid of excess oiliness. For supple and fresh skin, moisturizing is an essential step in daily skincare regimes. With the help of Biotique Ubtan and Collagen Gel Moisturizer, a special formulation, you can treat oily skin. A combination of ubtan, which improves skin complexion, and collagen, gives young skin a matte look. Furthermore, you can manage oily skin with a daily skincare regimen and some simple beauty hacks discussed in this blog. Let's look at the details of the Biotique product first.
An oil-free moisturizer with Ubtan & Collagen by Biotique
Biotique ubtan moisturizer is inspired by the traditional properties of ubtan. Diet, hormonal changes, genetics, and lifestyle can all contribute to oily skin. Ubtan is a traditional paste in Indian skincare. You can prepare it with a blend of different ingredients like lentils, turmeric, and natural herbs. Ubtan is an exfoliating and cleansing paste for the skin, which highly improves skin complexion.
The natural ingredients used in this Biotique product are ubtan, lentils, turmeric, and saffron. Turmeric's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help to improve the skin's overall health and radiance. Saffron is very good for improving skin complexion, and it rejuvenates it. Ubtan paste, along with lentils, makes it an excellent exfoliator with hydration benefits.
Collagen is becoming a popular substance in all moisturizers, including oil-free moisturizers. Its popularity in the market is due to its anti-ageing qualities. As it provides elasticity, firmness, suppleness, and youthfulness to the skin. Available in many forms. Collagen is available as plant-based options and as collagen-boosting ingredients such as vitamin C, peptides, etc. The key factors of this product are the lightweight formula, quick absorption, and non-greasy feel. It ensures a light and breathable skincare experience.
Benefits of this oil-free moisturizer
Oil-free moisturizer works well not only for oily skin but also as a moisturizer for acne-prone skin, combination skin, and normal skin. No matter if you have oily, combination, or acne-prone skin, this moisturizer will transform and enhance your skincare routine. Other than hydration, it has some other benefits:
- One major benefit is it won't clog your pores which can later turn into acne or breakouts
- It causes a less greasy appearance on the skin, and this prevents undesirable shine.
- It provides hydration to the skin by balancing out the oil production.
- Vitamin C activates collagen production, which is an essential protein for plumpy and younger skin.
- Rich in antioxidants and natural ingredients to heal and detoxify the skin.
- Helps with clear skin complexion.
- Works as a good matte base for makeup.
- With vitamins and nutrients, this oil-free moisturizer protects against pollutants.
- As a gel-based product, it gets easily absorbed into the skin.
Here are the best beauty hacks for oil-free skin.
If you have oily skin, you will strive to keep the shine in control and have a matte look. Here are some beauty hacks to achieve it:
- Apply an oil-absorbing primer before using makeup. It will give a matte and smooth base to the foundation or concealer. In addition, it controls the oil during the day.
- Use a translucent powder throughout the day to soak up excess oil and keep your makeup intact.
- Choose oil-free and mattifying products to avoid excessive shine on your face. Keep a blotting paper accessible to touch up as needed.
- Go for gentle cleansers that are gel-based for your face to protect natural oils from stripping away.
- Exfoliation is necessary to shed dead skin that can lead to breakouts and clogged pores. Use mild scrubs or exfoliating pads.
Oily Skin: What's a Good Routine?Take care of your oily skin by following these steps:
- Cleanse your face daily with a gentle cleanser. And take off all the makeup before bedtime. Look for oil-free makeup products and moisturizers, as they won't clog your pores.
- The next crucial step is exfoliating the skin routinely using a gentle scrub. Exfoliating will help you with breakouts and clogged pores and remove dead skin cells. A gentle scrub with natural ingredients will do the task without irritating your skin.
- To maintain the pH of your skin, apply a toner. Toners with natural ingredients will help to clear excess oil and clean pores.
- Use a clay mask for oily skin as it draws out excess oil and dirt from your face. Biotique has many clay masks to choose from for your skincare.
- Another vital factor is SPF protection. Oily skin also needs SPF protection to protect it from sun damage. Opt for a gel-based SPF lotion on top of an oil-free moisturizer.
For oily skin, the basic skincare regime is the same as for normal skin. Here the only deviation is choosing the skincare products carefully. Consider buying oil-free and gel or water-based skincare and makeup products from Biotique. It has a wide range of products for all your skin concerns. Also, makeup products are based on natural ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals.
Oily skin can be a cause of irritation for some people. Keep your oily skin hydrated, exfoliate regularly, and follow beauty tips to keep a regular check on it. In addition, review the products' ingredients carefully before introducing them into your skincare regime. As a promising beauty brand, Biotique understands all oily skin concerns. It offers oil-free and gel-based products to suit oily skin without causing excess sebum. Biotique has an entire range of ubtan and collagen-based products. Browse the website to check all the products. All these natural and botanical products are free from paraben and silicones. In addition, it helps to achieve healthy and young skin by managing all your skin issues. Are you ready to Say Goodbye to Oiliness with Biotique products?