Have you ever felt that your skin needs attention?
Does looking at your skin make you feel that it needs some moisturiser?
Do you remember when you last moistured your skin?
Does your skin whisper? “ Hydrate! With some water or moisturiser. I am drying up and will peel off soon”.
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, more probable than not, you aren’t giving the desired attention to your skin. While managing college, office, and other responsibilities, people ignore skincare routine. Before we realise the impact we have created, we end up causing irreversible damage to the skin. The effect of negligence is so huge that the only option left is to deal with it for a lifetime.
The easiest solution to deal with skin issues is to keep it hydrated at all times with water and a moisturiser.
Why is a moisturiser needed?
Moisturiser is the pillar of any winter skincare regime. The reason is that it provides hydration to the skin that helps to radiate healthy skin.
Here are a few reasons why moisturiser is a key to skincare essentials:
- The obvious one is for hydration. It replenishes the water content in the outer layer of the skin. Hydration is essential for skin elasticity and smooth and soft texture. You can differentiate between one who takes enough water and moisturises skin regularly vs another who doesn’t follow a skincare routine. While the first person’s skin is soft and glows, the second person’s skin is dull and indicates weak health.
- Anti-ageing. More hydrated skin is less prone to ageing effects. Moisturisers often contain ingredients that promote collagen growth. Collagen generation in the skin declines with age. Usage of moisturiser can regenerate collagen and help in maintaining skin elasticity.
- One general myth is “Moisturiser is for people with dry skin”. But the truth is that it is essential for people with oily skin. The reason is “Moisturiser not only hydrates the dry skin, it also balances oil production for people with oily skin”. When your skin feels dry, the skin immediately generates oil. Using a moisturiser can instantly control oil production and help to maintain the requirement intact.
- Moisturisers often contain ingredients which have a cooling effect on the skin and prevent dryness, irritation and inflammation.
It’s time to dive into the world of moisturisers and understand why Biotique’s moisturisers are a secret to radiant skin.
1) Winter skin understanding:
Lower humidity levels in the air lead to dry skin in winter. Natural ingredients like honey and ashwagandha work wonders to deal with dry skin. Biotique’s Morning Nectar Nourish and Hydrate Moisturiser offers these ingredients packaged in a bottle. It blends morning nectar with honey and ashwagandha and provides the best ayurvedic solution. It prevents dark spots and leaves skin visibly brighter. All the winter-exclusive products from Biotique understand the nature of the skin. The products are tailor-made to serve the needs and provide skin hydration in winter.
2) Home Remedy:
All the ingredients used in the creation of Biotique’s moisturisers date back to Ayurveda. Ayurveda emphasises the balance between body, mind and soul. Biotique also incorporates a holistic approach to skincare products. All-natural ingredients like honey and almonds provide natural solutions to skincare concerns. Biotique’s saffron youth anti-ageing cream is the best example to explain this. This cream has saffron, wild turmeric, almonds, pistachio and nothing else. Biotique’s product provides the same solution that our grandmother would have given otherwise.
3) Biotique’s best seller:
If you can afford just one skincare product right now, grab Biotique’s Wheatgerm Anti-Ageing Night Cream you will not regret your purchase. It is the most popular night cream in the market and one of Biotique’s best sellers. Wheatgerm is the most sensitive oil combined with sunflower to rejuvenate the skin by reducing dark spots, strengthening skin, and improving elasticity.
4) Beyond the face:
For most people, winter skincare starts and ends with the face. The rest of the body parts aren’t focused. Some body parts like feet and elbows feel more dry during winter than the face. Hands exposed to the harsh winds may also get dry like a desert. The next time you feel dry hands, try Biotique’s winter cherry rejuvenating body lotion made up of Ashwagandha root, almond, sesame and olive oil. It provides nourishment and hydrating skin.
5) Invest in face massaging creams:
Face massaging creams are great for improved circulation of blood. They reduce fluid retention and minimise oil production for people with oily skin. Experts suggest investing in a good face massaging cream and massaging your face once in two weeks. You would be able to see visible results within 2-3 months.
You can also try Biotique’s Quince seed Anti-Ageing face massage cream. Quince seed is the oldest cultivated herb, rich in minerals and vitamins and is known for its nourishment, moisture retention and anti-ageing properties. It can even unclog your pores when used regularly.
6) Sustainable purchase:
Ingredients in Biotique’s products are Ayurveda-driven. In addition, the packaging material is also eco-friendly and reusable material with minimum impact on the planet. Therefore, the products are not only great for your skin, they contribute to a better planet. Purchasing a Biotique skincare product is a win-win situation.
Including a moisturiser in your skincare routine is a must. It helps to retain moisture, serves as a first layer of protection against harmful rays, and has a cooling impact on the skin.
Biotique is India’s most trusted skincare and body care products brand. Well, when you see the ingredients of any packaged food, you should be able to understand and know at least 80% of them. Then it would be good for your gut as well. The others are chemicals which do not help your body. Similarly, for any skincare product to be sustainable on your skin, you should know most of the ingredients. Go and check the ingredients of any Biotique products, and you will be able to understand most of the ingredients since they are made of natural products and based on Ayurveda. Give your skin its best friend this winter with Biotique. Check the website for some great offers.